Opening Early 2019
Heritage at Highland Park is an exciting, new community of 110 townhomes nestled in beautiful Highland Park Borough, NJ. Situated in Middlesex County, Heritage at Highland Park is located just one mile to the New Brunswick Train Station, a half-mile to downtown Highland Park and in close proximity to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- New townhomes with three bedrooms and up to three full baths and a one‑car garage
- Up to 1,932 sq. ft. of living space
- Spacious floor plans with open layouts and designer finishes
- Desirable nine-foot ceilings
- Great location within the highly regarded Highland Park School District
- Just one mile to the New Brunswick Train Station and close to Routes 1, 18 and I‑95
- Only a half-mile to the shops and restaurants in downtown Highland Park
- A short drive to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Rutgers New Brunswick
Get up-to-date pricing & availability, special incentives, answers to your questions & more!