- Licensed real estate salesperson since 1981
- Founding partner at Steinbock, Capon & Leff, LLC from 1981 – 1996.
- Responsible for lease/sale transactions totaling two million square feet, involving 600 transactions resulting in excess of $800 million
Lease Transactions [table]
PSE&G 200,000 SF
JH Cohn, LLP 107,000 SF
First Investors Corporation 96,000 SF
Arch Wireless Warner Lambert
The Bank of New York Syncsort Travelers Insurance
Quest Diagnostics, Inc. Buck Consultants
Financial Northeastern Penn Mutual
Dean Witter FDIC
Retail Center Sales
• Represented General Electric Credit and J&E Roberts in the marketing of eleven shopping centers in southeastern New York State.
• Responsibilities included releasing and refocusing the individual properties, and creating specialized marketing plans for each property. The program resulted in twelve individual sales, with total sales approximating $50 Million.
• Selected Lease Audit firm for the State of New Jersey to monitor escalation charges for approximately 50 leases totaling 2 million square feet of space.
• Successfully concluded lease audits for State leases of 120,000 and 80,000 square feet resulting in rental credits of $2 million.
Sales Negotiated [table]
Hilton Garden Inn, Edison, NJ 128 Rooms
Hampton Inn & Suites, Linden, NJ 120 Rooms
Clarion Hotel, Edison, NJ 148 Rooms
Sheraton Hotel, Iselin, NJ 308 Rooms
517 Route One, Iselin, NJ 140,000 SF Office