Traditions at Chesterfield blends country charm with a family-friendly environment and low maintenance Garden Home living at its best! The community not only offers a premium location within Old York Village but further distinguishes itself from previous phases by integrating the only retail component, the future Shoppes at Old York Village, to add a desirable “downtown” flavor to the community.
- Award Winning, Neo-Traditional, Smart Growth, Village Design
- 2 - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1-car garage
- Open design with gourmet-inspired kitchen, separate laundry area and master bedroom suite
- Patios and balconies available in select homes
- Quaint neighborhood feel with parks and open space
- Guaranteed preservation of land in remainder of township for years to come
- New elementary school adjacent to centralized recreation facilities
- Mixed-use Village Center with retail and convenience uses
- Convenient to New York City and Philadelphia via Hamilton Train Station, Princeton, Trenton, Six Flags Great Adventure Park and the Outlet Stores
- Easy access to the NJ Tpke, Routes 130, 206, I-195 and Route 1 corridor
- Your best Garden Home value in Mercer and Burlington County
Discover the beauty of low-maintenance living today at Traditions at Chesterfield, Luxury Garden Homes!
Chesterfield NJ Voted #1 “Best Place to Live” in Burlington County, NJ by Philadelphia Magazine.
Sales Manager: Nancy Scheon
7 Borden Lane
GPS address: 38 Old York Road
Chesterfield, NJ 08515
Open Daily 10am – 5pm