This uniquely planned, innovatively designed and ideally located single-family home community is the perfect complement to the lifestyle advantages for which Piscataway is so well known.
Discover for yourself why Heritage at Piscataway can enhance your lifestyle both today and well into the future.The Homes
- Spacious, classic Colonial designs, 1,953 to 3,066 sq. ft.
- 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths including elegant master suite
- 2 car oversized garage, great for storage
- Granite & stainless steel appliances standard in the kitchen
- Dramatic 2-story entry foyer (select models)
- Efficient gas-burning fireplace in family room enhances comfort and room character
- Abundant closet space with ventilated vinyl coated wire shelving, included in laundry room as well
- Finely crafted furniture-style cabinets with built-in pantry closets add a "savory" richness to the kitchen
- Garden style soaking tub brings timeless beauty to the master bath (select models)
- Excellent school system features NJ Dept. of Education's Quality Single Accountability Continuum monitoring and evaluation program for enhanced academics.
- Convenient to New Brunswick Train Station with service to Manhattan
- Easy access to routes 287, 27, 22, GSP & NJ Turnpike.
- Only 45 minutes to Jersey City and under an hour to New York City
- Close to several parks
- Minutes from the historic East Jersey Olde Town Village
- Short drive to Rutgers University and New Brunswick's downtown shopping, dining and live entertainment
If you and your family want to live life to the fullest, Heritage at Piscataway will make you feel right at home!
For Further Assistance Email Me:
51 Dahlia Court
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Sales Office Hours by Appointment Only